Water is the most essential and vital element of life. It plays an important role in our daily life and it also helps us to survive in this world. There are various types of water that we need to take care of. Some of them are mentioned below:
* Drinking water – this is the most common type of water that we use in our daily life. We can easily find drinking water in different sources like streams, rivers, lakes, ponds, reservoirs etc.
* Water used for bathing – this is the second most important source of water that we need. We can easily get it from any of the above sources. However, it is recommended to drink this water before taking bath.
* Water used in washing – this is also one of the most important things that we should have in our house. We can easily find it in all the above sources. However, before using it, it is better to check whether it is clean or not.
* Water used as irrigation – this is also one of important sources of water. We can easily find it from all the above sources. However it is better to make sure about its quality before using it.
These are some of the important sources of water that we can find around us. However, there are some other sources that we cannot get easily. Therefore, it is necessary to take some steps to get them. The government has taken some measures to provide us with water in this way.
However, we can also get water by ourselves. This can be done in two ways:
* Collecting rainwater – this is the first method. We can collect it from different sources like gutters, roofs, and downspouts. However, it is better to make sure that the roof of your house is strong enough to withstand the pressure of water.
* Using well water – this is the second method. You can easily find water from your nearest well. However, you should take some steps to make sure that the water is clean and safe.
There are many other methods that you can use to get water. However, it is better not to depend on these methods because they may not work properly.
#Watershotage #SurvivalWatershotage #Water #CleanWater #Watercleaning #RainWater